Transportation shouldn't be left to just anyone.
You should leave it to us!
If you are looking for people that specialize in all things transportation for corporations, associations and special events, then you’ve found the hardest working, most fun-loving, transportation-coordinating bunch of folks you’re ever going to meet. Welcome to Stewart Transportation Solutions!
we're experts at...
- Planning, coordinating and executing transportation for conferences and events
- Working with vendors all across the country. Event location is never an issue
- Building strong relationships with our clients, staff and vendors - so trust is never an issue either. How nice is that?
not our thing...
- We’re not a bus company or a 1-800-bus broker (but we know where to find buses!)
- We’re not a travel agency or a destination management company (our focus is only on transportation!)
- We don’t own vehicles and move them around the country (but we can find what you need, wherever you go!)
“Because we don’t own vehicles, we can work with vendors all over the country. Our people are our assets and we’re more than metal and wheels.”
Julia // STS Senior Program Manager & Problem Solver
we're well rounded.
you know, kinda like a wheel.
(we can’t help it, transportation & parking are our thing!)
Taking care of Planet Earth’s resources is very important to us. In fact, Nashville's Mayor has awarded us a silver medal for being environmental heroes! We're also proud supporters of the American Bus Association's "Save a Penguin, Take a Motorcoach Campaign." Click to read a copy of the study!
We might surprise you when it comes to transportation. Take a ride with us and we’ll share some of our best road-trip stories.
PARK & RIDE
Is your parking facility causing you too many headaches? Have a special event that needs high-touch valet service? Don’t stress. Let our parking team take the wheel.
WHERE HAVE WE BEEN? JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE.
ready to roll?
do you like what you see? are you ready to try a transportation company that is really different?
(we’re nice people and we’d love to chat)